Thursday, December 9, 2010

November 12, 2010

     I was planning on putting on the second coat of primer in the front berth today, but just couldn’t seem to get myself motivated enough to do it.  Instead I ended up just clearing a lot of stuff out, including the rest of the locker.  Some of the stuff in there had been sitting unused for a LONG time.  The flares were so rusted you could hardly tell what they were.  Off to the dumpster they went.  I also spent a bit of time organizing and trying to figure out what I want to do where.

     One thing I’m pretty sure I will do is to take out the rest of that awful purple trim in the v berth and make a platform so that the bed can lie across the whole area.  This way I can make a larger bed with just the addition of a piece of foam.  This will also give me some more room for storage (which I read is something always in short supply on a Triton) or a new, larger holding tank, and maybe drawers or a bookshelf right in the entry way below the bed.

No comments: