Thursday, December 9, 2010

November 21, 2010

     I didn’t have a lot of time to spend out here today because of work needed on the wife’s car, but I did stop in for a little bit.  I got the supports for filling in the v berth notched out and reinstalled.  I also replaced some rotting supports on the floor to support the hatches.  Love the color combination here.

     While I was waiting for my drill battery to charge (I really need a new drill) I picked up a bit and removed some trim work.  The depth finder tube came out as well.  It seemed to be just sitting on the bottom with an insane amount of caulking holding it in place.  I think the little bit of water that was inside had been there for years.  Most of it had actually congealed a bunch.  I finally bought an extension cord so I could use the sawz-all in the forward part of the boat, so I was able to cut out the locker a bit as well.

No comments: