Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 7, 2010

     Today was a little bit of everything.  I couldn’t seem to pick one thing to work on.  I did take pictures of stuff I worked on, but nothing exciting enough to post.

      I ripped out some more stuff in the galley and engine compartment and figured out a bit more of the wiring.  When I ripped out a support for the shelf to the starboard side of the sink I found a number scratched in the back of it.  I think I may have finally found the hull number…234.

     I also did some work in the bilge.  I reinforced a bunch of supports for the bilge hatches and wired up the grounding wires I ran earlier.  I just need to get a nut to hold them down and the bilge part of that job will be done.  Suprisingly the old connectors came apart pretty easily.  I didn’t expect that after spending who knows how long in the bilge.  The bilge pump and its wiring appear to need some work, but I didn’t tackle it today.

No comments: