Friday, January 14, 2011

     I went to the boat today with every intention of putting on a second coat of primer underneath the galley, but it was just too cold out.  The primer was the consistency of mud.  Plus the hardware store had my bits in, so I went and picked those up.  I ended up spending more time than I thought would be needed to finish cutting out the hole for the ice box and figuring out the framing for it.  The thickness of the original tabbing down there was amazing.  I made a template for the front piece of plywood and spent some time marking out where I think the conduit and drain lines should go.  Not a very exciting day, but got a decent amount done. 

      I finished the day off with a bonfire, beer, and homemade soup night at the neighbors.  All in all, a pretty good day.

No comments: