Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Freezing Rain

     It might be kind of hard to see, but this is a picture of the boat covered with a layer of ice.  We got some freezing rain last night and it made a mess.  Later on when it started warming up I got a good look at the leaks I was hunting down.  The companionway trim, the hooks near the old icebox loading hatch, the cockpit hatch, and something in the head are all leaking.  Never ending, isn't it?

     About this point, "M" (one of the neighbors) asked for my help lifting out a large battery on a customers boat.  Four hours later I got dropped back off.  There goes my afternoon.

     I did get the front of the icebox trimmed up and put in place. You can't tell in the picture, but it runs all the way down to the hull. When it was up I ran the conduit piece back there for access to the new panel.  I got some primer on a couple of pieces, but no where near enough to get everything put back together.  I really need to decide on paint or primer down here so I can get moving on to other things.



No comments: