Thursday, January 27, 2011

     Boo for snow.  Thankfully the wife didn't have to go in to work today so I could use her car to bring out the cushions for a test fit.  When I got out there I spent my first 45 minutes or so shoveling snow off.  Fun stuff.  I put the cushions in place to make sure everything fit correctly, then put them up front with all the other crap I am accumulating. 

     Next was a coat of primer for all the places I won't be able to reach very easily later.  It is amazing how much better stuff looks with just a coat of primer.  The less of that nasty yellow I see the happier I am.

     I took the huge template home, traced it out on a piece of plywood, and cut it out.  Using the wife's car again (I really need a truck) I brought this out to the boat while I could.  I won't be able to install it for awhile yet, but easier to get it there now.  I cut out the back support pieces and called it a day.

No comments: