Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy Day..

...but no pictures.  Forgot my phone and the camera.  Oh well.

     I got the new backrest sized and cut out.  It will need a little bit of sanding on the top to line it up correctly with the edge of the shelf, but that was done on purpose.  I also got the shelves cut out, sanded them to fit, and installed them.  Once this was done I got a coat of primer on the hull, the supports, the shelves, and the back side of the backrest.  I was hoping to go out tomorrow and get the first coat of paint on it all, but as I typed this I realized that I am going to need to caulk off the edges of the shelves and let it dry before I can do any painting.  Going to make a short day at the boat tomorrow unless I can come up with something else to work on.  Something tells me that isn't going to be a problem.  

No comments: