Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Treading Water

     I seem to be at a point where I am not getting much done.  A big reason for this is that I don't have access to a truck.  I need some 1/4" plywood and more insulation to continue on, but that is kind of difficult to do in a Mustang.  The wife's car helps, but it is still a pain.

     I did get to the hardware store today and I think I may have come up with a solution to the icebox drain.  In the pictures you can see how it is put together and its location.  The black piece at the end is barbed to accept hose that I can run down to the bilge or where ever else I decide to go.  Another option is tying it in to the drain for the sink.  I haven't really looked at this yet so I don't know if it is feasible or not.

     I trimmed out the filling foam from inside the icebox from the other day.  I think the second layer of insulation will lay pretty close to flat on the existing layer.  Now to get some... 











No comments: