Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wrong boat again

     I've been threatening for a while now that I was going to take some time off from the sailboat to focus on the fishing boat, and today was one of those days.  It was so nice out today that I was desperate to get out on the water.  This one is much closer to getting out, so....

     I spent most of the afternoon on my stomach chasing, cutting, and organizing a very haphazard wiring job.  I have it pretty much cleaned up so tomorrow should be spent hooking everything else back together.  Emphasis on "should". 

     I also spent some time working on the ladder.  It pulled out at the end of last season and needed to be fixed.  Of course no one around here carries the part I need to fix it, so I had to order it.  A Well Nut if that means anything to you.  Should be in tomorrow.  There is that "should" again.

No comments: