Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Head floor

     Nothing exciting to report from today.  I put the first coat of BilgeKote on the floor of the head and it looks pretty good.  I couldn't do much else after that because I didn't want to kick up any dust.  That's OK though because it was a beautiful day outside and I wanted to enjoy it.  I took a little bike ride, sat outside reading for a bit, played fetch with the blond monster for who knows how long, and just all around enjoyed my day.  There may have even been a short snooze in the chair in the back yard.

     On a side note, it looks like the wife has settled on a light blue color for most of the boat.  After getting the head floor finished up I think I am going to do a little painting.  That should make some stuff look more finished and nicer.

No comments: