Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No news

     No news as far as working on the boat goes.  Monday I didn't do anything because I had (I thought) an appointment to get a wisdom tooth pulled.  The wife took the day off work to drive me, but it turned out the appointment was only for a consult.  Sigh...another week of putting up with this tooth crap is going to suck.  I'm too old for this.  Anyways, because the wife was home we spent the day together doing non boat stuff.

     Today and Friday are both being spent at the academy taking my EMT refresher course.  Not exactly fun, but at least I'm getting paid for it.  Pretty easy overtime.

     Wednesday and Saturday are both work days, so nothing is going to happen then.  Thursday is my only available time, but I never seem to get much done the day after a 24 hour shift, especially at my new station.

     If I do get out there the plan is to get a coat of paint on the shelves and areas I won't be able to reach later in the head and the hanging locker.  Not very exciting, but it should be an easy enough day that I'll be able to work myself up to getting out there and doing it before coming home and taking a nice long nap.

No comments: